- EXAMPLES OF THE SURGERIES AVAILABLE ON NHS
- THE MOST COMMON COSMETIC SURGERIES AVAILABLE ON NHS
- ALTERNATIVE WAYS OF FINANCING YOUR PLASTIC SURGERY
Cosmetic surgery is not routinely provided on the NHS. However, if there is a significant reason to be cover by the NHS, your GP can suggest this option but the whole process will take much longer.
Some of the cosmetic surgeries can be available on NHS for health and psychological reasons. The main reason is to get the function of the body and skin back to normal. Secondary is the aesthetic reason, the appearance.
Breast Enlargement with implants
Breast Enlargement with implants (Augmentation) is the surgery which is usually paid privately, but some circumstances such as illness or very uneven breasts causing the psychological distress. The process starts at your GP and then surgeon consultation to be sure that NHS can help you with the surgery which bear in mind is a long process.
Rhinoplasty is mostly provided on NHS when the patient has a breathing problem by the size or the shape of the nose. It is not for a cosmetic reason but for the need to help patient breath and therefore the result can not be guaranteed. You have to speak to your GP and then NHS will make a decision whether you are the right candidate.
Ear Correction Surgery
Ear Correction Surgery (Otoplasty) helps to resize, reshape or pin back the ears. It is a very safe quick procedure with great result, however, it can be a quite expensive especially in the UK. Ear correction is available on NHS mainly for children older than 5 years, who need it. Occasionally, the treatment might be provided on NHS for adults with prominent ears causing them psychological issues after consultation with their GP.
Female Breast Reduction
Female Breast Reduction is procedure reducing the size of the breasts. NHS cover the cost of this treatment when breasts are causing several problems, such as neck and back pain. Women can be very distressed by large breasts and they often seek help at NHS, however, not everyone is successful and you might follow the option to have them done privately even they come at a high cost.
Male Breast Reduction
Male Breast Reduction (Gyneacomastia) is the procedure suitable for men who have one or both breast abnormally larger due to high level of oestrogen This condition of hormonal imbalance can cause distress and also several problems, mainly back pain. Male breast reduction is available on NHS only in a very few cases and most of the time has to be done privately.
Considering the plastic surgery is based on desperate need of changing the body function or its appearance. There are a few cosmetic surgeries options available on NHS, however, the whole process is very long which can be very irritating. In case the NHS will not accept your request for plastic surgery there are other ways of finance.
For many patients can be very disturbing think of the financing plastic surgery. There are options, in case your savings won't let you undergo the treatment. The loan from the bank or credit cards can be the first aid in such a situation.
- The private clinic in the UK can offer various treatments with probably sooner availability but it has to be covered by the patient. You have to make sure what is included in the price from a private clinic. Even the prices are extremely high most of the time there is an additional charge of consultation and aftercare but there will be a sooner availability than NHS.
- Medical tourism is also the way how to reach your dream and desired look. It became more popular in a recent decade for its price offers. You can save up to 70% of the UK price for the same treatment with a highly skilled and professional medical team. Not only a professional approach but also aftercare within the price is something medical tourism can offer you. In case you still struggle to finance the procedure, there are other ways how to save for your future treatment or even get a cashback, just simply joining the referral program our clinic can offer you.
We hope these facts have convinced you to make the right decision and contact us. You can apply for a free consultation on our web page or contact us directly on a phone number: 0800 206 1568, or send us an email at: email@example.com and we will be pleased to give you what you are looking for.
ASK FOR ADVICE
Consultations are free