- Seller is a operator of personal information of the buyer according to article 4.7 European parliament regulation and European Council (EU) 2016/679 about General Data Protection Regulation and Data processing. Seller is obliged to process personal information in accordance with current legislation, especially GDPR and act no. 18/2018 Slovak data protection statue.
- Personal Information is considered any information regarding identified or identifiable natural person; identifiable person is a person which can be identified directly, or indirectly, especially by a link with an identifier, such as name, identification number, localisation data, online identifier, or link on one or multiple elements, which are specific for physical, physiological, genetical, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of this natural person.
- There are certain personal information, which are necessary to fulfil the order (especially name, address, and contact details). The purpose of the processing of personal data is to fulfil the Buyer's order and to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Seller and the Buyer. The further purpose of processing personal data is to send business bulletins and performance of other marketing activities. The legal reason for processing of personal data is the fulfilment of a contract under Article 6.1(b) GDPR, compliance with the legal obligation of trustee under Article 6 1, p. (c) GDPR and the Seller's legitimate interest under Article 6.1(f) GDPR. The Seller's legitimate interest is the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing (newsletters).
- The seller utilises services of subcontractors, in particular e-mail service providers (personal data are stored in third countries, USA), and the web hosting provider (Google - USA). Subcontractors are screened for the safe processing of personal data. Buyers and subcontractors have entered into a personal data processing agreement under which subcontractors are responsible for proper provision of personal data and thus bear direct responsibility for the Buyer for any leakage or intrusion of personal data.
- The Seller shall store the Buyer's personal information for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Seller and the Buyer and the exercise of the claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 10 years from the termination of the contractual relationship). After expiration of this period, all data will be deleted.
- Buyer has the right to request access to his personal data from the Seller, as per Article 15 of the GDPR, to correct his or hers personal data under Article 16 of the GDPR, or to restrict processing of such personal data under Article 18 GDPR. The buyer has the right for his or hers personal data to be deleted according to Article 17.1(a) and (c) - (f) of the GDPR. In addition, the Buyer has the right to object to the processing under Article 21 of the GDPR and the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR.
- The buyer has the right to file a complaint with the Slovak Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic if he or she considers that his or hers rights to the protection of personal data have been violated.
- Buyer is under no obligation to provide personal information to the Seller. However, the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and fulfilment of the purchase contract, and without the provision of personal data, the purchase contract cannot be concluded or performed by the Seller.
- Seller does not perform any automated, individual decision making as per Article 22 of the GDPR.
- After placing the order and choosing the method of delivery by mail or courier, the seller provides the person's name and surname, address, telephone number, and e-mail address of the buyer to a third party (courier service company) for the delivery of the goods.
- The consent to the processing of personal data can be revoked at any time by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at Active Assist Ltd., 3rd Floor 207 Regent Street, London, United Kingdom, W1B 3HH