Cosmetic Surgery Clinic
We work with a selected private cosmetic surgery and dentistry clinics from Kosice, Slovakia. You will be given excellent care, and treated with empathy by surgeons and staff. Our surgeons are highly qualified and fully registered. The clinics are modern, clinically clean conditioned - no MRSA. The facilities our surgeons work in provide the most modern and advanced equipment available.
The clinic was opened in 1997 as an affiliation of the hospital focusing especially on Plastic Surgery. Today the clinic operates with leading edge equipment and skillful specialists. The Centrum follows the latest American and European trends in the field of plastic surgery. The relaxing, comfortable, family-friendly office environment has been designed with the patient in mind.
The surroundings are luxurious, efficient and professional and should your treatment require an overnight stay you will have your own private room. Plastic Surgeons are highly qualified specialists who are recognized in the field for their expertise and the quality of the results they achieve in cosmetic surgery.
Our cosmetic surgeons and clinic are registred by law in Health Care Surveillance Authority (HCSA). The Authority HCSA has been established by the Act No. 581/2004 Coll. on Health Care Insurance Companies and Surveillance over Health Care and on Amendment and Supplementation of Certain Acts as a legal person which is vested with performing surveillance over provision of health care and public health care insurance in the field of public administration. The Authority is not entered in the commercial register. For more information, please visit Health Care Surveillance Authority Nonetheless, every doctor has to be registered with Slovak Medical Chamber (SKL – Slovenska Komora Lekarov). Its history is dated back to 1929.
SLK revise standards in patient care within EU, requires compulsory membership and registration of Doctors of Slovak Republic, provides and records medical licences of all Doctors within Slovakia.
MEET OUR EXPERIENCED SURGEONS
Every surgeon we work with is highly qualified professional with many years of experience and hundreds of plastic procedures over the years of their career.
When considering plastic surgery, it’s natural to focus more on the expected result than on the surgical process. However, to be fully informed, it’s important to learn about the safety of the procedure as well as the expected outcome.
Although thousands of people have plastic surgery every year without complications, no surgical procedure is risk-free.
TO MAXIMIZE SAFETY, WE ENSURE THAT:
Our physicians are registered with Slovak Medical Chamber as well as with other associations as explained below:
- Slovak Medical Chamber ensures at least five years of surgical training - with a minimum of two years specifically in plastic surgery, our surgeons are certified by Slovak Society of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery (SSPES) which is registered with the International Confederation of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (IPRAS) as well as its europian section (ESPRAS) ;
- Our surgeons have to be informed of any drugs you are taking and your full medical history, especially if you have had any circulation disorders, heart or lung ailments or problems with blood clots;
- Our clinic use only skilled, licensed personnel to administer and monitor your anesthesia and your recovery immediately following the procedure
- The facilities where our surgery are performed conforms to strict safety standards of the AEMH (Association Europée des Médecins des Hôpitaux). The AEMH calls for European hospital accreditation recommendations to set standards to guarantee quality of treatment and ensure patient safety. Hospital accreditation based on quality and safety must consider:
- Risk management
- Involvement of doctors in Hospital management
- Evaluation of pre-and post graduate education.