Hlavný obsah: [Hore ↑]
WHAT SHOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT THE SAFETY OF OUR CLINIC?
When considering plastic surgery, it’s natural to focus more on the expected result than on the surgical process. However, to be fully informed, it’s important to learn about the safety of the procedure as well as the expected outcome. Although thousands of people have plastic surgery every year without complications, no surgical procedure is risk-free.
TO MAXIMIZE SAFETY, WE ENSURE THAT:
Our physicians are registered with Slovak Medical Chamber as well as with other associations as explained below:
- Slovak Medical Chamber ensures at least five years of surgical training - with a minimum of two years specifically in plastic surgery, our surgeons are certified by Slovak Society of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery (SSPES) which is registered with the International Confederation of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (IPRAS) as well as its europian section (ESPRAS) ;
- The facilities where our surgery are performed conforms to strict safety standards of the AEMH (Association Europée des Médecins des Hôpitaux). The AEMH calls for European hospital accreditation recommendations to set standards to guarantee quality of treatment and ensure patient safety. Hospital accreditation based on quality and safety must consider:
- Risk management
- Involvement of doctors in Hospital management
- Evaluation of pre-and post graduate education.
- Our surgeons have to be informed of any drugs you are taking and your full medical history, especially if you have had any circulation disorders, heart or lung ailments or problems with blood clots;
- Our clinic and hospital use only skilled, licensed personnel to administer and monitor your anesthesia and your recovery immediately following the procedure
APPLY FOR FREE CONSULTATION
Firstly we will send you reply by e-mail in 24 hours with more details of your stay which will give an overview of the chosen cosmetic surgery procedure with a link to an online Medical Questionnaire. Alternatively you can complete a Medical Questionnaire now.
Required fields are marked with an asterisk *